[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks list

To: "Don Simmons" <tasimmons@cbnn.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks list
From: "Rockerfellers" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 19:21:49 -0500
Don,
I never left the list.  Thought about it when there was a lot of bickering,
but couldn't bring myself to cut myself off from the list.  I'm going to place
a message for those interested in getting a list shirt in the next two weeks.
Just have to work out some details first.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"