[oletrucks] Painting & Tires

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Painting & Tires
From: Ric McAnulty <ric_mcanulty@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 09:18:30 -0700 (PDT)
I've begun the process of removing rust in various
areas on my truck and was wondering what the best
method is to protect these areas until ready to do
final painting. Is there a preferred spray primer or
whatever to put on for protection?
Also as I complete the front end rebuild, I'm
considering tire sizes and handling since it will
remain stock. What's a good size tire for front that
both looks good and will help in the 'arm strong'
power steering area?
By the way, love the list. It's already saved me
boucoup $$$$ and untold time on my project !
Thanks

Ric McAnulty
'50 3100 5 Window  235/6
http://auctions.yahoo.com/