RE: [oletrucks] Project Book

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Project Book
From: Bill Simmeth <bill@merchantsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 16:11:06 -0400
I think there was a thread on this idea WAY back in like 1998.  The general
consensus at the time was that any restoration (rodification, restification
-- whatever) done right would cost more than what the truck is worth in the
open market.  That being the case, most folks would rather not to be
reminded of how much they put into it.  Just enjoy the results!  (I think
there were also a few concerns about significant-others finding the book!)

Bill Simmeth
57 3200
Delaplane, VA