[oletrucks] Project book--old receipts

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Project book--old receipts
From: J Forbes <jforbes2@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 16:04:50 -0700
I have a reciept kicking around here somewhere for the Hedman headers I
bought in 1979 for my truck...for $50.  I used it several years ago to
get a lifetime free replacement on one header.

I like to keep an estimate of the total I've spent on my trucks, but
it's in my head, and is probably low by a factor of 2    :)

I do have some pics of my truck from the olden days, they're fun to look
at and remember.

Jim