[oletrucks] Getting ready to roll

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Getting ready to roll
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 22:02:53 -0500
Literally ... I just got *the* call .. the guy who's gonna do my truck's
rearend just called and can get my truck into his shop in about 3 weeks. He
told me to go ahead and get my tires and rims, if anyone's interested I'm
going with American Racing Torq-thrust 2, 15x14's on the rear
http://www.jegs.com/photos/286torqthrustII.jpg ... not sure about what size
on the front, don't want too narrow of a rim. Also gonna get my air
suspension parts from Air-Ride.

Anyone know where to get Stainless Steel Polyurethane Rod ends for a 4 link?
He said some of the street rod places might have them .. but not the racing
places like Jegs and Summit.

Bill