Re: [oletrucks] Patrick's shifter

To: antonio@innercite.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Patrick's shifter
From: "Perry Smith" <perigrinephalkon@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 21:36:00 -0600
Antonio, here in Phoenix it's called YOU DO IT TRUCK STUF, in the trucking
industry gernerically it's called a chrome shop these shops specialize in
just about everything you could ever dream of putting on an 18 wheel truck.
They have shifter extensions of all sizes and shapes plus adapters so that
they will thread onto the threads for the shift knob. This is how I extended
the shifter on the saginaw in my 58 GMC, works great.
Perry Smith
58 GMC fleetside
58 Chevy stepside in a basket
Phoenix AZ