RE: [oletrucks] 1950 License Plate and Windshield Sticker (No

To: <dcvjrv@covad.net>, "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 1950 License Plate and Windshield Sticker (No
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 07:38:00 -0400
In Amherst NH the LAST Sunday of the month there is a swap meet.  There is a
dealer of old plates and he has sets of most every MASS plate.  Since MASS
made porcelain plates these sell for a LOT more that a old steel plate.  I
think I will be going June 30th so let me know if you want me to take a look
and get his name for you.  About a year ago someone posted this web site for
plates - check it out: http://www.alpca.org/

NHJim