Re: [oletrucks] Throttle cable stop

To: <Pastorjon994@cs.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Throttle cable stop
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 06:21:53 -0700
If I recall correctly the cable slides into a brass type of block that has a
threaded set screw to lock the cable into position.  If that's missing you
can ask for a barrel nut "I think that's what their called"........Its a
small threaded barrel with a hole drilled in the center and a set screw on
the end to lock the cable into place.

Joe