Re: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-compressors

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-compressors
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 07:40:51 -0500
I concur. not even close. I had one single stage 60 gallon 7 horse and
during sandblasting it couldnt keep up. This was with a medium bead blast
nozzle at 90 psi. Since it cost me $450 for the compressor, and it was not
enough, I ended up buying a second one of the same specs. at harbor frieght
(the campbell/hausfeld they are currently advertising for $397) and added it
in the air line to great twice the capacity and twice the horesepower. The
system works beautifully and I have NO problems anymore keeping up with any
task. The moral of the story is, if I had it to do all over again, I would
have gotten an 80 gallon, two stage 15 horse system for around $800 and had
only one compressor. There are places to skimp on tools and I have learned
all of them the hard way, but this is not the place at all.

Deve Krehbiel - Hesston, KS
50 3100 * 49 3600 * 48 4400 * 50 3100
www.speedprint.com/Deves50