[oletrucks] Cab Mounting

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Cab Mounting
From: "Greg Green" <greg@a1glass.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 09:06:16 -0000
Does anyone know how thick the front cab rubber mounting pads are for a
'48-53? I know you can order the cab mounting kits from the typical venders
but I suspect I can just make some if I know the correct thickness.

My cab is coming home from the painter this afternoon, so I guess its time
to start  thinking about some of these less significant details (sarcasm).

Greg
'48 Hot Rod in Progress (pieces)