[oletrucks] off topic-53 pontiac for sale

To: OLETRUCKS@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] off topic-53 pontiac for sale
From: "brad kyle" <bradkyle@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 12:23:47 -0500
hey i know this is off topic but i have to try.  one of my buddies has a 53
pontiac chief 4 door with straight 8 that he wants to sell.  it is in really
good shape...light surface rust one good dent in drivers fender, turns over,
interior good.  he does not have a clear title on it but would be great for
parts.  if he doesn't sell it he is going to use it for target practice and
i can't let that happen.  it's in plattsmouth, nebraska and i don't know
right know what he is looking for price wise.  if interested ping me off
list.  Thank You.

brad
54 3100