[oletrucks] ole member say hi..off topic

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] ole member say hi..off topic
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 14:29:32 -0400
Some of you who have been on list for a few years will probably remember
Dic Pate---he did the logo for chevytrucks.org.. Kevin P.---was you looking
for him a while back to do a drawing or something. Probably longer than I
remember.... but anyway---
He says to pass along a howdy to all you guys and to let ya know that he's
still kicking around. His email is dicdraw@att.net in case anyone wants it....

The truck question... Since the v-8 in my truck has the distributor very
close to the firewall, i am thinking of replacing it, not due to that, but
I'm having  some problems i believe are associated with a worn out
distributor, it is HEI by the way, is there a distrutor that has a smaller
cap and has the electronics remotely mounted, so I can get better clearance
between it and the firewall. Anyone used one of these before??

--wayne

p.s. Check out my online simulator Nascar Heat Chevytrucks.org car, just
finished painting it and putting it up.. Complete with our mailing list
logo that Rock did for us...  http://www.chevytrucks.org/mycar.jpg

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup
LaGrange Ga.