Re: [oletrucks] Camaro clip

To: "Old Trucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Camaro clip
From: "Claude" <cramey@dashlink.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 13:16:19 -0500
I scanned an article from a magazine. I found this type conversion to be
pretty interesting. It's a little different than I thought and have seen it
done. Since seeing this article I have seen a couple done this way. The
article kinda leaves you without a lot of detail when it comes to the area
of the front bumper. It doesn't look very strong to me and I wonder if you
ever bumped anything what would happen.
This link is scanned as all pictures so it may take a while to load. I just
put it on my web space so I can pull it up from anywhere and stare at it a
little. http://www.dashlink.com/~rameyfam/html/clip.html

Claude