RE: [oletrucks] 1958 GMC Jack

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 1958 GMC Jack
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: 6 Jun 2001 19:50:38 -0700
Interesting; this "46" jack looks the same as the TF jack which looks the same
as the jack for the 67-72 GM trucks.  I just bought a jack from an
unmentionable site that was listed as a 70 GMC and it looks identical to the
one in the pictures referenced on this thread.  If this is really correct, then
we have a wider base to search from.  I was going to get it to my brother as an
example and let him do some junk yard hunting.

Mark Noakes