Re: [oletrucks] 3/4 ton running boards, batteries, and

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 3/4 ton running boards, batteries, and
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 00:05:55 -0400
Bill, the battery is NOT inside the cab on AD trucks, it hangs below the
floor OUTSIDE the passenger compartment, in the fresh air.  Andy wanted to
know if it would be OK to put it where his gas tank was, inside the
passenger compartment.  That's what I responded to....

Mike Boteler
'56 8400 Wrecker
Hughesville, Maryland