[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks Answers du jour

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks Answers du jour
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 07:02:48 EDT
Re 46 rear fender support bkts:  The one I'm working on had both stamped and
heavy flat bars.  I suspect GM suggested the bars as a kit to improve a
floppy fender situation.  It might be in Chevrolet Service News.

I will be at Hildene VT this weekend in a 64 tan C20 with camper.  All are
welcome.

Jim House, we can talk seats then.

RE 2 speed rear:   The shop manual is best, but Chev Service News covers
things the service dept should be watching out for, or explains unclear
procedures better than shop manual.  It was a monthly publication and is
reprinted by Robert Hensel, Chevy Acres, 116 Oak St. Brillion, WI 54110.  He
is the technical advisor coordinator for VCCA and runs a 1920s Chev fire
truck.  No phone, no email.

Bob ADler