RE: [old-chevy-truck] Re: [oletrucks] 3 to 5 win

To: <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>, <Pastorjon994@cs.com>
Subject: RE: [old-chevy-truck] Re: [oletrucks] 3 to 5 win
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 07:42:14 -0400
In one of the first books I purchased there is a demo of changing from 3 to
5.  What they did is cut off the tops of both trucks and welded back on the
five.  Above the windshield post in the front and below the windows in the
back of the cab.  The book is "How to Restore Your Chevrolet Pickup" by Tom
Brownell.

NHJim