[oletrucks] Parts for sale for 49 AD

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Parts for sale for 49 AD
From: CHARLES_A._CLARK@HUD.GOV
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:14:09 -0400
I have all new brake parts (front and back) for a 49 half ton. Brakes
shoes, wheel cylinders (including master).  Have all new ball bearings for
front and rear.  The drums have been turned and I have the backing plates
which have been sand blasted.  Also have a new Patrick's 3:55 gear set with
new beraings, seals, etc.  Have new bushing for front of torque tube.  Also
have new universal joint for transmission connection.  Will sell for 2/3 of
Carter's catalog price or best offer.  Also have a '59 235 and 2-3sp
transmissions for anyone in the Roanoke VA area (truck is located in Henry
VA.).  Have 2 carburetors, one carter and one Rochester, with rebuild kits,
also one extra intake manifold for 235..

Need to clean out the garage as the project is nearing completion after 2
years.