RE: [oletrucks] New truck pics posted

To: "_Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] New truck pics posted
From: "Rob J." <rjjmsj@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:39:27 -0700
Received an email from someone looking for old trucks.  I don't know
anything about these folks...just passing their request on.  Personally, I'd
take them up on
it if I lived on the other coast - anyway, here is their request.  Reply to
them, NOT to me or the list, ie. send inquiries to:
bblatt@clearbluenet.com

Here is what they asked to be posted:

Seeking owners of old pickup trucks -- Dodge, Ford, Chevy, GMC, model
year 1930s- early 70s -- who would be willing to participate in an
event for the automotive press in Asheville, North Carolina, in July
2001.  We are looking for owners mainly in NC or surrounding states.
For those willing to spend roughly one week on site with their
vehicle, or loan the vehicle to us, all expenses will be paid and
vehicle transport may be provided if necessary.  All vehicles need to
be safe and driveable, but do not need to be in restored condition --
rust, dents and body wear are acceptable (as long as you can still
tell it's a pickup)!  Non-customized vehicles strongly preferred.
Interested owners should send a picture of the vehicle (links to
owner's pictorial web site okay) and contact information to
bblatt@clearbluenet.com or via snail mail to WR Blatt, 144 West
Maple, Birmingham, MI 48009.  I cannot guarantee a response to all
submissions.  Pictures sent via snail mail will not be returned.