Re: [oletrucks] AD Woody Wagon? THANKS!

To: snappydog@jackass.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Woody Wagon? THANKS!
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: 17 Jun 2001 04:06:13 -0700
If my TF Suburban ever got crunched in the back to the point that I couldn't
readily get it back to good condition (the number of replacement steel quarter
panels in the country is less than a handful), I would definitely go the woody
replica route.

The latest "This Old Truck" has several woody articles  and there's a national
woody organization.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban
59 GMC Suburban