[oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] 52 3100 p/u ) painting the interior

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] 52 3100 p/u ) painting the interior
From: john j tonyes <flfox1@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 08:35:59 -0400
Concerning the paint:

I think you will find everything on the 52 was a brown, except the
steering wheel, brake pedals and steering column, which were black.  I am
racking my brain here and because one I bought was original and that is
what it was.  There was no chrome on the dash and the knobs were painted
browm.  Sorry, I can give you the paint code.

John T.