[oletrucks] B/house mount and carb specs

To: <oldcoetrucks@yahoogroups.com>, "oletrucks"
Subject: [oletrucks] B/house mount and carb specs
From: "Gary L Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 23:12:07 -0500
 I have a 55-1 GMC COE with 302 engine. It has a Zenith carb in it. Following
#'s on little round brass plate? Seem more like part #'s for GM.  2315943 or
maybe 13 at end.  and also 11645 or maybe 17645.  I'm looking for float level
and drop. I got engine to run some with choke on, but gas just pours out of
carb (updraft). I have now taken apart and cleaned.

Second, on my 50 Chevy COE....the bellhouse was bolted directly to frame with
no pads between it and had long bolts with springs underneath and cotter
pinned nuts. Is this correct? The ones from my 52 that I stripped had a more
conventional rubber type mount, same holes I think. I will use those if the
other isn't right. Anyone with parts books?

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
50 Chevy COE (project)
55 GMC COE (project)