RE: [oletrucks] Bedwood finish

To: "Kyle and Krista" <tabsltd@ponyexpress.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Bedwood finish
From: "Tom" <tomntam@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 10:06:19 -0400
Not only do you need to do the sides and ends, you also need to do back
sides.  If you don't cover both sides it will cup on you regardless of what
you use.  As Kyle said cover the ends very well, because water can get in
the end grain very easy.  Just make sure you cover the entire piece.
                        Tom
                        55 2nd / 3100

1997 -2000 Racing Seasons
http://home.earthlink.net/~tomntam/index.html