[oletrucks] No sag headliner

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] No sag headliner
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 21:27:04 -0500
I don't know if any of you remember this thread from about a year ago, but
I'd like to add my 2 cents worth.  I bought one of those cardboard
headliners and put it in.  Now with Wisconsins muggy summers the thing just
sagged and looked really bad.  So I took it out, used it as a template to
cut out some flashing tin, glued textured vinyl to it, and there you go!  A
no sag headliner that looks like the original.  The only way anyone has ever
noticed that it wasn't cardboard was when one guy tapped on it.  Kind of a
tinny sound there.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"