Re: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #1351

To: desi_mccary@goodyear.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #1351
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 08:02:07 -0400
I have an interior and some more photos of Andrews truck , wait till you
see what he started with on his truck and you'll be more impressed with it.
He did a great job on it. You may have seen his truck on the members page
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne/member.html
there are some more on the showcase section of http://www.chevytrucks.org
----to go directly to it go to
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne/56trucks.html

-wayne

At 11:17 PM 6/27/01 -0400, desi_mccary@goodyear.com wrote:
>Hey guys you have some nice looking trucks!!!! Andrew Thor, do you have
>pics of the interior and dash of your 56 pickup???

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup
LaGrange Ga.
http://www.chevytrucks.org