[oletrucks] Re: [oletrucks) Door panel material

To: tcape@weblnk.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [oletrucks) Door panel material
From: john j tonyes <flfox1@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 09:20:33 -0400
Tom:

It is no secret.  Go to your local building supply store .  They will
have an insulation board, which has like an aluminum facing on each side.
 The aluminum is painted on.  The board is maybe 1/8" thick.and is
cardoard.  Don't remember the manufactures name, but am sure you can find
the board.  I have just painted over it with the same paint I use on the
interior and it holds up fine.
John T.

50 Chevy PU ?
52 Chevy PU 5 window mine