[oletrucks] 56 Chevy Front end Lowering....

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 56 Chevy Front end Lowering....
From: Lyss & John Maurice <lyssjohn@megalink.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2001 16:03:32 -0400
Hello to all of you - I'm new here!  I'm working on flipping the axle
over the springs on my '56 1/2 ton.  I have my axle pads neatly welded
to the bottom of the axle, I've c-notched my frame, and I'm anxious to
finish it up.  I'm interested in hearing from those of you out there
who've done this.  How did you deal with the tie rod, oil pan, and
bumpstops?  I bought my truck with a later 235 in it, so I'm also
wondering if the oil pan would be different than the original '56 pan?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John