[oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Paintable bumpers

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Paintable bumpers
From: john j tonyes <flfox1@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 20:43:30 -0400
On the subject of the bumpers.  From experience, you can sand blast the
bumpers, prime with a good primer and paint and they really look nice.  I
done mine on the 54 that away.  On my 52, I had them chromed, but
couldn't afford it  on the 54.  Am still looking for a GOOD company to do
some chrome work.  I also have a Powder Coating machine and Powder Coated
a lot of items.  Am building an oven large enough to Powder Coat bumpers.
 Am doing a lot of expermiting with the oven.  If any one has any ideas,
feel free to contact me.

John T