Re: RE:[oletrucks] fleetside chrome

To: <Oldsmen442@aol.com>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE:[oletrucks] fleetside chrome
From: "Jeffrey cerniglia" <jcerniglia@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 11:18:38 -0400
There is a member of the list that has a complete bed for sale and I am
sure he would let just the trim go. Problem is I can't remember who it was,
he lives in Mass. Give me a day or so and I will search through my copies
of stovebolt as he also had it listed in it a few months back.

Jeff Cerniglia
1959 GMC shortbox fleetside