[oletrucks] To Jack Minton re rear splash apron

To: "Chevy Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] To Jack Minton re rear splash apron
From: "Stephen" <slb1@humboldt1.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 10:40:49 -0700
Hi Jack and list,

I tried replying to your email to me and had the address rejected.

If you are interested in the rear splash apron, I am asking $150.  It is
very straight with some minor surface rust.  The paint on it needs to be
stripped and the rubber edge replaced.

I can take photos if you like.  I can send them to you or post them on my
web site.

Offers considered.

Thanks,

Stephen Brisken