[oletrucks] Gas Sender for Panel??

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Gas Sender for Panel??
From: Barrett Revis <snappydog@jackass.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 11:48:24 -0700
Andy,
The '47-2nd and '48 panel & pickup senders were the same because the
tanks were the same, after that they're different.  You can use a
pickup sender in your panel tank with the sacrifice of some accuracy.
But then these weren't all that accurate to begin with, so why not.
That's what most of us panel folks do.

What's wrong with your old sender?  Mine was all rusted up solid but
I electrolytically removed the rust and and cleaned it up, and now it
works just fine.  Plan B was a pickup sender.

Barrett Revis
Sparks, NV

'53 3105
'48 3105
the fewer the moving parts, the less there is to go wrong...

-- Barrett Revis, snappydog@jackass.net on 07/05/2001