[oletrucks] Front end parts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Front end parts
From: "Holden, Blake" <BHolden@CSD.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 13:49:13 -0700
I'm looking for some parts for the front end of my 52 Chevy.  I've got a
complete truck except for a passenger side running board (short bed) and the
front end (i.e. the radiator support, hood latch, and the fender to cab
support robs.  Can anyone help me with some used ones in good shape or
direct me to a internet site that would have them.  I've still got a good
bit of sanding and priming to go, but re-assembly is in the foreseeable
future now.  Thanks.

Blake Holden
Manufacturing Engineer
Pratt & Whitney - CSD