[oletrucks] Re: License plates

To: "Squatch56" <Squatch56@msn.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: License plates
From: "Rockerfellers" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 18:52:09 -0500
Sorry for not getting back to you soonner, it's been really busy here at work.
Well the plates we make are flat styrene with vinyl letters on them.  We can
put anything you want on them.  They run $10.00 and can be painted any color
you want.  We also clear coat them after we letter them to help them against
the weather and elements.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"