Re: [oletrucks] stupid questions

To: dew_too@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] stupid questions
From: john j tonyes <flfox1@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 08:49:44 -0400
I have sand blasted to complete PU Trucks with my syphon sand blaster and
have had very good sucess.  Found tips to be expensive.  Went through a
bunch of them on the first truck. (bought broke me up).  Then I got smart
and bought one of the 45.00 one and it lasted the second pick up and many
other parts.  FINALLY GOT SMART
        John T.
On Thu, 12 Jul 2001 05:44:12 -0700 (PDT) David Williamson
<dew_too@yahoo.com> writes:
> Yes, you still need an air compressor with plenty of volumn.  The
> sandblaster uses a lot of air still. I have a 5 hp with a 60 gal.
> tank it works but the pressure will drop to between 50 and 75 psi
> and
> it runs steady to keep up.  The sand blaster works great though.
> When you notice a change in how it works. Check your tip on the
> blaster, when the hole wears larger it doesn't work as good.
> Change
> the tip.
> Good Luck
> Dave Williamson