Re: [oletrucks] bad vibs

To: "oletrucks oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] bad vibs
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 15:10:12 -0700
When in neutral and the truck shakes are you moving?

I once had a F*rd Courier that had an extreme shake around 55 and it was
caused by cheap bias ply front tires. It would drive great aboce and below
that speed but it would shake the steering wheel out of your hand.

Blaine Dumkee
1959 GMC 9314
Fort Smith NT