[oletrucks] MOTOFEST: southern minnesota car show in august

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] MOTOFEST: southern minnesota car show in august
From: "mike" <m1a20@iname.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 08:13:39 -0500
http://www.geocities.com/motofest/motofesthomepage.html

This is a car show in Minnesota that I like to go to as often as possible
(aside from the big one at the state fair grounds).  Partially because I get
to visit friends in the area, but also because it is a fun show.  The link
has a schedule of events as well as some other sort of info.

Friday night is a street dance
Saturday is the car show, flea market, as well as other fun
              activities (go see), an evening car cruise down main
              street, and fireworks after dark.
Sunday is the big parade

--
Mike