Re: [oletrucks] do you smell fuel?

To: MLayton324@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] do you smell fuel?
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:20:28 EDT
In a message dated 7/13/01 8:46:25 AM Central Daylight Time,
MLayton324@aol.com writes:

<< hey everybody-whenever i fill my gas tank up, i get a pretty strong smell
of  gas in the cab.it has always done this.is this normal or do i neeed to do
some exploring.this is on my 50 3100. >>
Buy a new connecting hose between filler neck and tank.  These deteriorate
over time and fumes/gas escape.  New hose will cure the problem.  All the
vendors carry them.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX