[oletrucks] Which Cast iron header has the provision for heat

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Which Cast iron header has the provision for heat
From: "Mike " <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 8:47:39 -0700
I'm sure this has been asked before, but which CI Header has the provision
for the intake heat for the 235?  My exhaust manifold is cracked and
instead of swapping it for a spare i have, i may as well go with the split
header.  I recall mention before that either the one from Clifford or the
Fenton has the provision, with a little modification or kit.

  Thanks,

--- Mike

--- passnb4u@earthlink.net