[oletrucks] free to good home 1959 chevy parts

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] free to good home 1959 chevy parts
From: "littlejoker" <littlejoker76@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 09:06:21 -0500
I have two straight 6's one came out of my truck the other i beleive is from a
' 55 . the head is disasembled on the ' 59. there is a tranny also ,I have no
idea what it is from but it was bolted up in the truck it isnt original
because it has a mounting pad at the rear (not to mention the shift linkage
was held in place with clothes hangers)

2 steering wheels they look just like the one in my 59 .

a gas tank and all the fuel lines and sender unit.

If anyone is interested they are free just come by and pick them up. if nobody
wants them they are going to the dump =0(
i am about 20 minutes from nashville tennessee.

i can send pics if you are interested. (Greg , Wanna trade for a grille ?)