[oletrucks] License Plates

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] License Plates
From: "Brian Richards" <yosho@bak.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 21:43:11 -0700
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you knew of a place that offers legal
license plate replacements for California? The original plates on my 56
weren't in perfect condition to begin with but the shop I'm getting the
truck painted at called me friday, and after apologizing for about the first
5 mins on the phone I finally found out they had munched my rear license
plate. I once asked a lady I know at the CADMV and she said she's heard of
people talking about places that do such things, and I kinda figured that
not all of these guys at car shows actually lucked out with such perfect
plates on them, but I've had absolutely no luck finding anything
online...Help! :) Thanks...

Brian Richards
`56 3200
CA