FW: [oletrucks] Wiring harnes routing??

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: [oletrucks] Wiring harnes routing??
From: "AKBurke" <ajkburke@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 19:50:31 -0600
>> It routs around the front of the radiator on top of the hood latch
plate
>> where it meets the radiator.  There should be three or four metal
holders
>> for the harness to fit into.
>>
>> Jon 50 3104
>> Chicago burbs

Thanks John and Joe...

I have the upper radiator shroud but no hood latch plate so no holders
...anyone have a hood latch plate for sale??

Next question (for anyone with the paperwork from a Chevy Duty
harness)...

The page I received with my harness that is titled "Switch Terminal
Identification" just shows little bar codes next to the diagram of the
Headlamp Switch and the Dimmer Switch.  Does anyone have a readable
copy (or know which terminal is which?)

On the Dimmer Switch I'm looking for:
14) Battery Terminal,
36) HighBeam Terminal and
38) LowBeam terminal.
(There are two dimmers pictured...not sure why..again, the labels are
barcodes, I think I have the one on the left)

On the Headlamp Switch I'm looking for:
1) Dashlamp terminal
2) Battery terminal
12) TailLamp terminal
13) Stoplamp terminal
14) Headlamp terminal
39) Parklamp terminal

...and while I'm firing of questions....I'm assuming that the bottom
two terminals in the fuse box are considered the 'horn terminal-left'
and 'horn terminal-right'....is this right?? and should the harness
pass to the insode or outside of the fuse panel itself??

any/all help is greatly appreciated (quite frankly without reading
some of the experiences of folks on this list I don't even think I'd
have tried this myself...perhaps I shouldn't have you say ;-)

-Andy