[oletrucks] 2 bolt vs. 4 bolt.

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 2 bolt vs. 4 bolt.
From: "Rick Carlisle" <rcarlisle@home.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 07:56:20 -0400
I have a question about motors.  I have just purchased a 1957 3100 that I
intend to hot rod.  I have a chance to purchase a 350 motor from a 1984
Corvette, plus a 400 transmission.  Both are in excellent shape.  The owner
says the motor is 2 bolt vs. 4 bolt.  I am not as mechanically inclined as a
lot of you are so can someone tell me if this should be a problem?  I have
read so much about 4 bolt motors so I thought that was the only way to go.  My
truck will be my daily driver and I do not intend to race it in any way.
Thanks.