[oletrucks] 3on the tree is broke.

Subject: [oletrucks] 3on the tree is broke.
From: "A.B." <bigfred@unm.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:15:52 -0600 (MDT)
Hi all,
My 3 on the tree always slips out of 3rd.
Is it bad for the tranny to just let it keep on slipping because it's done
this forever and I just keep driving it.
Also, what kind of adjustments would it take to fix this? Provided it can
be adjusted, of course.
Thanks for the help.

I also wanted to thank everyone who helped me out with the A-arm bushings.
I did one side, but the other side I just took to a suspension shop. They
said they will do them for $20/arm. Kinda pricey, but worth my time I
think.
-alfie