[Fwd: [oletrucks] Carb Trouble]

To: oletrucks oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: [oletrucks] Carb Trouble]
From: Ben Bennett <greyhawk200@att.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 08:10:53 -0700
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [oletrucks] Carb Trouble
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 17:53:07 -0700
From: "Squatch56" <Squatch56@msn.com>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:@autox.team.net;>

I have a 78 chevy shortwide with a 250 6 cyl that I'm having a
little trouble
with, and wanted to ask for your opinions.  When it is cold, it
idles great,
but when it get's up to operating temp, it keeps wanting to die.
It runs
great until you come to a stop, and then I have to fight to keep
it running.
I thought Vaccuum leak and I'm checking it out, but other then
that ???????
You guys thoughts and expertise are always appreciated !!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS!!!!!

78 Chevy Shortwide Pickup  250 6 cyl

                  Rob
         The "Toon Man"
  SASQUATCH   ARTWORKS
  Custom Automotive Cartoons
www.chevytrucks.org/squatch-art
oletrucks is devoted to Chevy and GM trucks built between 1941 and
1959