[oletrucks] 51 GMC wrecker found

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 51 GMC wrecker found
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 22:02:30 -0600
 Well while at the local swapmeet yesterday whilst trying to pedal the only
Chrysler product I own I spotted
a 51 GMC wrecker with a 45 holms boom on it. and it's for sale. It's says
Make offer. Any Ideas as to value.
it apears to be complete and in fair shape. needs the usual tires/paint etc
but didn't see any major pieces missing or anything . I could have really
used it this spring moving all these trucks as it is. I still have about
10 more to move. Any Ideas would be appreciated. Oh ya picked up 4 stock
wheels for $3.00 What a deal huh