[oletrucks] Old Navy

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Old Navy
From: john j tonyes <flfox1@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 14:03:58 -0400
In reference to the Old Navy and the old trucks, I am forwarding to all
of you the reply I received from them:

Dear John:
Thanks for you e-mail.  Please call 1800 OLD NAVY option 5, option 4.
Our hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30a.m. 5:30 p.m. PST>
We look forward to speaking with you.
Sincerely
Greg
Old Navy
Customer Relations

I have tried to contact Greg two times and no reply.   Maybe someone else
would like to contact him and maybe you will receive a reply

Let's keep trying and keep the old things out of the crusher.  Please
contact me, it you have any success.
John T.
1927 Model T Roadster $*&#
1949 Ply & 1950 Chev PU to be restored