RE: [oletrucks] Wendall show.... anyone from NJ going?

To: <Rroslowski@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Wendall show.... anyone from NJ going?
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 12:14:24 -0400
Wendell State Forest is in west central Mass by the town of Wendell, MA.

The directions from the East - Follow State Route 2 East to State Route 63
South and follow the signs.  From the West - I-93 to Route 2 East in
Greenfield, MA Route 2 to Route 63 South and follow the signs.

I think I will only be there on Saturday Night and Sunday.

NHJim