Re: [oletrucks] photo galley...here''s mine

To: desi_mccary@goodyear.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] photo galley...here''s mine
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:17:29 EDT
  Here's MY photo gallery of old trucks, covers AD and TF, plus GMC and
Chevy, on my Geocities website.

http://www.geocities.com/caspercars/55_59Chevy/

    If you chose to type it in manually, Geocities is a CASE-sensitive sight,
so any capital letters I have in the Edress need to be capped, or it won't
find the site. Just a little reminder, I did that to myself a few times, and
I was a cussin' until I finally remembered that it wasn't the spelling, it
was the caps. Maybe I should go back and rename the folders.....

Jerry
'55-2nd Chevy Suburban