Re: [oletrucks] Wheel cylinder parts needed

To: MKlepp4335@cs.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wheel cylinder parts needed
From: EEHodges@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 21:46:41 EDT
I may have some of the used pistons but won't be able to check for a week or
so.

You may try AllParts in Louisiana, MO 314-754-4545. I've purchased some brake
parts (rebuild kit and master cylinder) from them a couple of times. I think
they are mostly a distributor but will sell direct if you sound really
pittiful about your search for parts...

Good Luck,

Emory Hodges
48 Chevy 3/4 ton "Rack"