Re: [oletrucks] July 10 sircam virus

To: "nateley" <nateley@email.msn.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] July 10 sircam virus
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 21:30:34 -0600
Guy's I read up on this Virus and it is particularly nasty so if you Receive
this message do not open the attachment. For that matter don't open any
attachments unless shure of there source and then be sceptical .
 I Read an interesting articicle about this one infecting the FBI's Internet
spooks site and distributing a bunch of classified documents.

 Jay Baker www.expage.com/chevylikearock